Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
11 Feb 2019
Homeopathy works for me: Chronic Pressure Urticaria
I had Chronic Pressure Urticaria (CPU) for 15 years, I had seen several Doctors and finally two Consultant Dermatologists with no relief, a colleague is a Homeopath and felt that she could help me. I was prescribed anti-histamines by the … Continue reading
22 Jan 2019
Homeopathic and holistic advice to support cervical cancer prevention and treatment
Cervical cancer prevention week (21 to 27 January2019) Public Health England (PHE) are launching a campaign, starting in March 2019 to bring awareness to cervical cancer screening. This week however starts a campaign aimed at prevention of this insidious disease. … Continue reading
13 Dec 2018
MPs want complementary, traditional and natural medicine to rescue NHS from financial crisis
PRESS RELEASE 13TH DECEMBER 2018 Changing health needs requires different approach, says new report In 70 years of the NHS patients’ health needs have changed. Growing numbers of people suffering from long-term illnesses pose significant threats to the future sustainability … Continue reading
14 Nov 2018
Antibiotic Awareness Week 2018: The Problem, A Plan of Action and A Potential Solution
Every year, The World Health Organisation (WHO) designates a week in November (this year 12-18th) to bring awareness to the global problem of antibiotic resistance. A recent article in The Guardian, highlights the ongoing, dangerous issues involved: ‘The Organisation for … Continue reading
07 Nov 2018
Homeopathy helps animals – five people share their animal health stories
On 2ndNovember, 4 Homeopathy (4H) launched its Homeopathy 4 Animals campaign, ‘Healthy animals, naturally’,which will run for 5 weeks. The campaign features dogs, a cat, a pony and even a chicken, who have all been successfully treated with homeopathic medicine. … Continue reading