Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
01 Jul 2018
Release The First Report
Do you know that NHMRC carried out its review of Homeopathy TWICE? Do you know that it BURIED any evidence of the first Report? The public has a right to know the TRUTH. We need your help! We need as … Continue reading
02 May 2018
Magic Pills Premieres in London at Society of Homeopaths Conference
Magic Pills UK Premiere, School of Pharmacy, April 27th, 2018 If you are part of the homeopathic community, either as a homeopath or as a patient, you may be aware that the cutting-edge film, Magic Pills, produced and directed by … Continue reading
29 Mar 2018
Homeopathy Awareness Week 2018
Homeopathy Awareness Week is coming soon. The week, starting with the anniversary of Hahnemann’s birthdate runs from the 10th-16th April 2018. To celebrate this year we’ve… 4 things to do: 1. Make a movie – share your homeopathy story 2. … Continue reading
08 Mar 2018
Help Homeopathy – SIGN NOW!
VOTE NOW! We have less than a week left to reach the target and push for a debate in parliament about homeopathy and herbal medicines on the NHS. The consultation which prompted the petition is being challenged legally and the more … Continue reading
25 Nov 2017
‘Serious implications’ in RCVS’ stance on homeopathy – claim
‘The RCVS’ position statement on homeopathy and other complementary therapies has set a “dangerous precedent” that limits the clinical freedom the veterinary profession has always enjoyed, it has been claimed.’ Recently published in the Vet Times, David Woodmansey shares his, … Continue reading