Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
19 Oct 2017
ACT NOW to Save NHS Homeopathy and Herbal Medicine. Consultation ends 21st October.
As part of our Save Homeopathy and Herbal medicines campaign, we know from feedback that the consultation response portal on NHS England’s website is not very helpful and is actually obstructive in easily providing feedback. Many questions are optional, meaning … Continue reading
24 Sep 2017
Morning Sickness: Signs and Symptoms with Holistic and Homeopathic Suggestions
Almost all pregnant women come across certain common symptoms of pregnancy due to the physiological changes taking place in the body. These symptoms are usually mild in intensity and do not affect the day-to-day activities of the carrying woman. During … Continue reading
21 Sep 2017
Alzheimer’s Disease; On Conventional and Homeopathic Perspectives
It is worldwide Alzheimer’s day, today September 21st. Every year organisations focus on raising awareness about Alzheimer’s and dementia. This short article explores the condition, from possible causes, through to both homeopathic and conventional treatment. In addition, adjunctive advice is … Continue reading
16 Sep 2017
NHS England Consultation on Homeopathic Medicines
NHS England is currently holding a public consultation on homeopathic medicines, until 21st October. Unopposed, this could see the NHS abolish prescriptions of all Homeopathic and Herbal medicines. Find out more about this consultation, get the facts, then learn what you can do … Continue reading
23 Aug 2017
Homeopathy for Cystitis
Cystitis is an inflammation of the bladder. In most cases this inflammation is caused by a bacterial infection and is considered an infection of the urinary tract. Cystitis most often occurs in women, due to anatomical differences. However, in middle-aged men, … Continue reading