Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
09 Oct 2019
Endometriosis – the facts and a multidimensional approach
This article will focus on endometriosis and how this insidious disease negatively impacts the lives of millions of women world-wide. Many aspects of the condition will be discussed, including symptoms and possible causes, with conventional treatment options. Given the complexity … Continue reading
10 Apr 2019
The average Brit will spend more than £65,000 over their lifetime – looking after their basic health.
A poll of 2,000 adults found Brits spend an average of £1,091.26 each year on gym memberships, vitamins and supplements, prescriptions, exercise classes and healthy foods. And over the course of a 60.3 year average adult lifespan, that adds up … Continue reading
01 Apr 2019
Homeopathy – a doctor speaks
It’s been a week of more homeopathy bashing. It’s not quite a national sport (actually far off as so many people are actually open to homeopathy) but those denialists do have loud voices. So it felt like a good time … Continue reading
11 Feb 2019
Homeopathy works for me: Chronic Pressure Urticaria
I had Chronic Pressure Urticaria (CPU) for 15 years, I had seen several Doctors and finally two Consultant Dermatologists with no relief, a colleague is a Homeopath and felt that she could help me. I was prescribed anti-histamines by the … Continue reading
22 Jan 2019
Homeopathic and holistic advice to support cervical cancer prevention and treatment
Cervical cancer prevention week (21 to 27 January2019) Public Health England (PHE) are launching a campaign, starting in March 2019 to bring awareness to cervical cancer screening. This week however starts a campaign aimed at prevention of this insidious disease. … Continue reading