Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
25 May 2016
Clarification of the basic homeopathic principles including reference to worldwide practice.
by Gill Graham. BSc (Hons), BA (Hons) RSHom, DHMHS When considering whether to follow the homeopathic route in the treatment of our own health or that of our friends and families, there is invariably, much confusion as to what homeopathy … Continue reading
11 May 2016
Hayfever – an ideal place for homeopathy?
It’s that time of year again, the one that all the warmth lovers eagerly anticipate (or at least hopefully wish for) and those who suffer from hay fever retreat inside, counting down until the season is over. The dark rooms, … Continue reading
24 Apr 2016
A Perfect Balance- Homeopathic Homeostasis
As we have spent April celebrating Hahnemann’s Birthday, and in turn Worldwide Homeopathy Awareness Week, it is fitting, in Hahnemann’s honour, to briefly focus on one of the key teachings in The Organon, that of striving to achieve the perfect … Continue reading