Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
11 Oct 2016
The homeopathic route to health and how it differs to the conventional medical approach
Gill Graham writes… It is a question that I am often asked. How does homeopathy differ from conventional medicine? The answer to this is often very complex as homeopathy is not easily understood and has its roots firmly grounded in a … Continue reading
12 Sep 2016
A homeopathic approach to healing the healers and victims in traumatic circumstances
Homeopath Gill Graham discusses remedies to help the carer supporting others in our modern world, and the victims in traumatic circumstances. ‘What you are the world is. And without your transformation, there can be no transformation of the world.’ ― Jiddu Krishnamurti It … Continue reading
10 Aug 2016
To become a homeopath?
The homeopathic community and homeopathy course providers in the UK have worked together to create a series of interviews with experienced homeopathic practitioners. In these short videos they share details of previous careers and what led them to train as … Continue reading