Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
04 Feb 2016
Homeopathy for Livestock: Farming Today
BBC Radio 4’s Farming Today show featured two Wiltshire based organic farmers who explain that in their experience homeopathy’s holistic approach leads to all round healthier herds. John Newman, Farm Manager at Abbey Home Farm near Cirencester, is joined by … Continue reading
21 Jan 2016
Green is the new black – Arlene Phillips attends NTAs in a ‘living’ dress
Strictly Come Dancing star Arlene Phillips walked the red carpet last night at the National Television Awards wearing a “living” dress decorated with real flowers that are all used for homeopathic remedies, including Clematis, Hydrangea and others. Arlene is lending … Continue reading
08 Jan 2016
Written by Gill Graham, BSc (Hons), BA (Hons) RS Hom, DHMHS Whatever race, religion or spiritual leanings we have, we are all faced with January, and the start of a new year. Many of you may identify with me in that … Continue reading