Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
20 Mar 2017
Put a spring in your step with homeopathy
Here in the UK it’s the first official day of spring and it’s been wonderful over the past few weeks to see the daffodils and crocuses popping up on patches of land. In the woods, the new growth is coming … Continue reading
14 Mar 2017
Homeopathy for Heartburn
What is heartburn? Despite its name, heartburn doesn’t affect the heart. Heartburn is a burning sensation in the back of the throat and/or in the upper chest, along with a sour or bitter taste in the throat and mouth. It usually … Continue reading
11 Mar 2017
Just One Drop: A film about Homeopathy
Just One Drop tells a no-holds-barred look at the most controversial form of medicine ever invented. Homeopathy treats the entire person, not just the disease. It’s a specific form of medicine that uses minute doses of a highly diluted substance … Continue reading
06 Mar 2017
March – Ovarian cancer Awareness Month
In the UK, March is Ovarian Cancer Awareness month. Ovarian cancer is the biggest gynaecological killer of UK women, with UK survival rates amongst the worst in Europe. (Ovarian cancer awareness month, March 2017) Having lost one of my closest friends … Continue reading
04 Feb 2017
February, a month of spiritual purification
‘Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed. Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.’ -Mahatma Gandhi. Many of you will have spent January detoxing or abstaining from alcohol or rich food, or … Continue reading