Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
30 Nov 2016
A homeopathic approach to dealing with anger
It is Anger Awareness Week from 1-6th December. It is important for us all, that we learn to control what can be a negative emotion, and have huge consequences to our own emotional and physical health and also the wellbeing … Continue reading
29 Nov 2016
Homeopathy for Coughs
Homeopathy for Coughs – Registered Homeopath Ulrike Holzer explains more: Coughing is due to irritation of the respiratory tract at any point between the larynx and the deeper parts of the lungs. It serves the purpose of clearing our airways of mucus, … Continue reading
17 Nov 2016
WHO Antibiotic Awareness Week, The Problem, A Plan of Action and A Potential Solution
As you are possibly aware, The World Health Organisation (WHO) has designated this week (14th-20th November 2016) to making people aware of the global problem of antibiotic resistance. There have been many articles written to highlight this but hopefully the … Continue reading
08 Nov 2016
Under-threat hospital achieving results no other health service can offer, former boss says
A hospital facing the loss of its overnight ward is achieving results that no other health service can boast, according to its former head. NHS Greater Glasgow and Clyde is proposing to shut all seven inpatient beds at the Centre for … Continue reading
23 Oct 2016
Homeopathy for Colds and Influenza (Flu)
Homeopath and former Intensive Care Nurse, Ulrike Holzer shares her tips for those in the colder climates heading into the winter season: Sneezing, sore throat, runny nose… we all know the first signs of a cold, probably the most common illness … Continue reading