This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
05 Nov 2015
‘The best studies show individualised homeopathic treatment has beneficial effects beyond placebo’
‘To date, many of the systematic reviews of clinical studies on homeopathy have analysed studies on all forms of homeopathic treatment together, in an attempt to answer the general question, “Is better than placebo?”. However, homeopathy takes several forms. ‘Individualised … Continue reading
12 Oct 2015
Symptoms and their use in returning to health
One thing that delights me about homeopathy is how so much of it makes sense. From the time of Hippocrates, it was recognised that symptoms often have something worthwhile to express to us and as homeopaths (along with other health … Continue reading
08 Sep 2015
Time to go back to school?
As the kids head back to school in newly bought uniforms, freshly shined shoes and the autumn envelops us with misty mornings, plump blackberries and the tinge of frost in the air, it could be time to think about going … Continue reading