Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
01 Jul 2017
The Australian report
Homeopathy has been hitting the news in Australia this week. Find out more about the NHMRC 2015 review on Homeopathy that’s making headlines once again – have a read of the latest from the Homeopathy Research Institute here. The report has had … Continue reading
14 Jun 2017
Do you know of a dog with bone cancer? Canine Osteosarcoma Trial
A trial has started in January 2017 to see if homeopathy can help in the treatment of osteosarcoma in dogs. Osteosarcoma is a very serious disease and the average survival time until euthanasia is about two months, unless amputation and … Continue reading
31 May 2017
Promoting Awareness of the Evidence Base for Veterinary Medicine and Practice
From the Vets4InformedChoice website: Vets4InformedChoice has been set up to raise awareness of the Evidence Base (or lack of) for many current Veterinary Practices, enabling animal owners and guardians to make considered responsible choices without pressure from the Veterinary Industry. … Continue reading
23 May 2017
Magic Pills, In Search of Evidence, a documentary film about homeopathy
Catching a few minutes out of Ananda More’s busy day, I managed to find out more about her soon to be premiered film and the motivation behind making it. Ananda, homeopath and first time filmmaker, has been making Magic Pills, … Continue reading
09 May 2017
Charity Commission Consultation ends 19th May – Please Act Now
The Charity Commission (CC) is currently conducting a public consultation on whether organisations promoting the use of complementary and alternative medicines (CAM) should have charitable status. They are seeking your views which you can supply by visiting: https://www.gov.uk/government/consultations/consultation-on-complementary-and-alternative-medicines Homeopathic and … Continue reading