Homeopathy treats each person as a unique individual with the aim of stimulating their own healing ability. A homeopath selects the most appropriate medicine based on the individual's specific symptoms and personal level of health.
This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
25 Nov 2017
‘Serious implications’ in RCVS’ stance on homeopathy – claim
‘The RCVS’ position statement on homeopathy and other complementary therapies has set a “dangerous precedent” that limits the clinical freedom the veterinary profession has always enjoyed, it has been claimed.’ Recently published in the Vet Times, David Woodmansey shares his, … Continue reading
29 Oct 2017
Halloween – meanings, significance, remedies and advice
‘I was born on the night of Samhain, when the barrier between the worlds is whisper-thin and when magic, old magic, sings its heady and sweet song to anyone who cares to hear it.’ ― Carolyn MacCullough, Once a Witch. Halloween, a … Continue reading
19 Oct 2017
ACT NOW to Save NHS Homeopathy and Herbal Medicine. Consultation ends 21st October.
As part of our Save Homeopathy and Herbal medicines campaign, we know from feedback that the consultation response portal on NHS England’s website is not very helpful and is actually obstructive in easily providing feedback. Many questions are optional, meaning … Continue reading
24 Sep 2017
Morning Sickness: Signs and Symptoms with Holistic and Homeopathic Suggestions
Almost all pregnant women come across certain common symptoms of pregnancy due to the physiological changes taking place in the body. These symptoms are usually mild in intensity and do not affect the day-to-day activities of the carrying woman. During … Continue reading
21 Sep 2017
Alzheimer’s Disease; On Conventional and Homeopathic Perspectives
It is worldwide Alzheimer’s day, today September 21st. Every year organisations focus on raising awareness about Alzheimer’s and dementia. This short article explores the condition, from possible causes, through to both homeopathic and conventional treatment. In addition, adjunctive advice is … Continue reading