This website has been designed to introduce you to the healing potential of homeopathy and make it easier for you to find a qualified practitioner, who is regulated by one of the UK’s homeopathic registering bodies.
- Homeopathy is the second largest system of medicine in the world. 1
- There is a substantial body of scientific research demonstrating homeopathy is an effective form of treatment.2
- There are over 3,000 registered practitioners across the UK. 3
- Homeopathy can be prescribed alongside other forms of medicine.
- Each homeopathic medicine is specifically matched to the patient.
- It is a well-regulated and safe form of medicine with little or no side-effects.
- Homeopathy has been established and refined for over 200 years.
- 70% of those that use homeopathy experience improvements in health.4
The question is - have you tried it?
1. The World Health Organisation.
2. British Homeopathic Association, Mathie, R. The Research Evidence Base for Homeopathy, 2009.
3. UK register bodies.
4. 6-year study at Bristol Homeopathic Hospital, 2005.
08 Sep 2015
Time to go back to school?
As the kids head back to school in newly bought uniforms, freshly shined shoes and the autumn envelops us with misty mornings, plump blackberries and the tinge of frost in the air, it could be time to think about going … Continue reading
12 Aug 2015
10 Remedies for the Great Outdoors Season
Summer, the season of the great outdoors is upon us and homeopaths are frequently called on to assist with acute summer injuries and ailments. With thanks to www.materiamedica.org.uk, here’s some of the 10 commonly used remedies for the acute ailments … Continue reading
03 Aug 2015
The Homeopath’s Aim: Gentle, Rapid and Permanent
Dr Samuel Hahnemann, the founding father of homeopathy, created a text called The Organon of Medicine, in which he laid out what he felt were the aims of the homeopathic physician, as well as many other aspects pertaining to health … Continue reading